Summer Tofu Cream Topper
Great with any of the berries or stone fruits of the season. The lemon zest and mint bring out the fruit flavor. Perfect summer dessert, hello!
- Package of silken tofu (around 8 oz)
- 1 lemon
- a handful of torn mint
- honey (or other sweetener) to taste, start with 2 teaspoons
- drain as much water from the tofu as possible. You can use paper towels, or a weighted plate on top of the block of tofu.
- zest and juice the lemon
- combine lemon, sweetener and tofu in a blender (can also use an immersion blender)
- add the mint and blend a little bit more
-use as topper for fruit, can add nuts, extra honey and mint leaves.